Firmware RJLED2 SULLY 2.0 18/01/2021 - Major Release
- Added: control of the size of the DMX packet (sometimes a non-compliant packet passed the UART error tests producing a brief flash)
- Change in the number of DMX slots taken into account (from 7 to 2 start code included)
- Added: PID Command_Lock to allow or not different functions in the Control Mode such as: RDM ON/OFF
- Added: PIDs PERFORM_SELFTEST and SELF_TEST_DESCRIPTION to test the device (8 Tests available: Temp Sensors/Power Supply/Fans/Driver/ Signal Leds Red/Signal Leds Green/Signal Leds Blue/ All Tests) a
- SELFTEST_RESULT Manufacturer PID was created to view the results.
- Added: Manufacturer PID CURRENT_IP_ADDRESS and CURRENT_MASK to easily find the IP address as well as the sub-network mask.
- Possibility to change the serial number via RDM (special procedure) for Service purpose.
- Added a Manufacturer PID CALIBRATION DRIVER PID for driver calibration.
- Added a Manufacturer PID to adjust and display the CUSTOM_RESPONSE_TIME
- Added a Manufacturer PID to address ARTNET and SACN universes
- Added a Manufacturer PID to select the type of Data (DMX/SACN/ARTNET/STANDALONE)
- Added a Manufacturer PID to select the type of DMX_HOLD (HOLD LAST/RESET DMX/STANDALONE)
- Added PIDs for IPV4 E1.37-2 settings.
- Added PID STATUS_MESSAGES
- Added PID MODULATION_FREQUENCY
- Added PID MAXIMUM_LEVEL
- Adding PID DISPLAY_LEVEL
- The possibility of addressing ARTNET and SACN universes
- New PSU error detection management (if an error is detected the projector stays off until the next restart). Changes in error and warning criteria.
- New fan error management (if the speed is less than 80% of the nominal speed or if it drops to 0). Reset the errors if they are temporary. If they last more than 60s they become final until the fixture restarts
- Management of the CPU card Led (at start if OK the Led goes green for 2 minutes then off otherwise the Led goes red and stays always on)